• inner-page-banner

P-10 and P-13

Home/ Licences/ P-10 and P-13

Temporary Licence for service of liquor in Parties/functions/Conferences (P10 and P13)

1. At Residence   No Licence is required by an individual for serving liquor to his guests and family members at his residence provided the liquor served is within permissible possession limit

2. For Licensees allowed for onside Consumption Hotels/Clubs/Restaurants)  Permit (P-13)   P-13 Permit is granted to licenced hotels, restaurants and clubs for service of foreign liquor inside/outside their licensed premises on temporary basis for hosting a function on a specific day.   Any eligible hotel, restaurant and club can apply for grant of P-13 Permit in the prescribed proforma after depositing Rs 5000/- as permit fee. 

3. At any other premises - Licence (P-10)   P-10 licence can be obtained on payment of Rs. 5,000/- ( except for Motels, Banquite Hall and Form Houses where P-10 License fee is 15000/- ) for service of liquor in any party, function, marriage etc.

At a specific premises anywhere in Delhi excluding public parks subject to the following conditions: -  

The area is screened off from public view;   Liquor is served to adults above 25 years of age;   Liquor is procured from authorized source in Delhi. (the license holder must be having the bill in original issued by retail liquor vend in Delhi from where the liquor has been procured).  

An individual/organization can apply for grant of P-10 licence in the prescribed Performa.  This licence can be obtained from online or the window at the Excise Department or from the specified liquor vends.   

Required Documents for applying of P-10 License for service of Liquor in Delhi including public parks / Registered Banquet Halls /Registered Farms House

  1. Application for P-10 Licence filled up by the Applicant.
  2. I.D. Proof & Age Proof ( Age Limit Minimum 25 Years).
  3. A Copy of Invitation Card if available.